Changing Your Voter Registration

Posted on

If you have registered to vote under your birth name, you can change your voter registration using  the same process  as for changing an address or last name after marriage or divorce. You can either submit a document electronically or contact their local board of elections to get the information changed.

Want to learn more? Visit the Elections Board website and look under “Updating Your Registration Information”.